Nov 022012
 

I have just realised that I have been doing so much development work that I have forgotten to update the blog.

I have been doing some tidying of code as well as adding some new functionality.

All the admin screens now display 10 rows of data to a page, with more data being displayed on the click of a link.

I have added a View Master Record screen that displays the Master Person Record and all the child records attached to it.

The Assign Source Record to Master Record is still in development. This one, as expected, is proving challenging. The page is displaying the correct data and the functionality to create a new master record from a source record is working properly. I still have to get the linking functionality working properly.

The import from CSV to Master Record has gone on the back burner until I have the Assign Source to Master working properly.

I have re-designed the Add Master Record screen to only take the birth details as I think that this is the best solution to ensuring that correct source records are applied to a Master Record. I may revisit this decision once some serious testing is under way.

I have spent several days trying to get some fancy table display script working without success and so have parked that for now and will look to getting that running later.

These changes are not currently reflected on the testing site but I will get them up there this weekend.

Assign Source to Master

Assign Source to Master

View Master & Source

View Master & Source

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)